Monday, March 30, 2009

Some final London sightseeing

Hanging out by Big BenWe took the Overground train to Richmond to see Kew Gardens. All Otis wanted to do was eat the flowers
A little over-excited about the flowers
Ty on the treeline terrace
Another day we went to Grenwich, because Ty hasn't been there yet. Of course it wasn't as excited as when I sprinted there with Nanette to see "the weather ball drop", but fun nonetheless.

Ty and Otis on the Prime Meridian
National Meritime Museum
All tuckered out on the tube after a long day. Otie makes a perfect heard rest. I think the lady next to me was sitting with her back to me so I didn't sleep on her shoulder.

9 comments:

Max Fam said...

What fun! I'm so glad you were able to live in London. I'm much more glad that YOU ARE BACK! :) Love you to and the fam.

Brooke said...

Yea for London! What sweet pictures of your family!

Christine said...

I bet you are going to miss it so much! What a fun experience for you

Nicole said...

What a cool place! Glad you had some fun!

Bryan and Marissa said...

Looks like so much fun! I am sure it will be bittersweet to leave!

Whitney said...

How fun! What an awesome adventure you got to have for a while! Are you back then? Do you love your ergo? I have one too... I LOVE IT!!

Jane and Stuart said...

Oh i wish I was sight seeing in london! It's beautiful! I am sorry you are leaving, but I am excited to see you.

Nanette said...

No, I don't think anything will be as exciting as sprinting to the ball drop....

betsy b said...

oh how i love greenwich.

so wonderful. i love hanging out with ben too.

of course you loved the kew gardens. if only you wouldn't underestimate me.