Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Spain

We stayed in a really cool town called Nerja. Otie was the best little traveler.

In the Caves of NerjaGuinness World Record for biggest stalagmite
taking a snooze on the beach


O doesn't yet get that sand is for playing and not for eating
We drove to Grenada to go to the Alhambra, an amazing palace and fortress built by the Moors
A big thanks to Ty's fam for giving us this backpack. It is perfect, Otis LOVES being in it. We were told that Spain was really baby friendly and that couldn't have been more true- everyone wanted to touch him and hold him. I couldn't get over how cute he looked in the pack, he just looks like a little monkey hanging on for a fun ride.


O and Ty checking out the Islamic architecture in the Palace



He also loved being in a high chair- he was barely big enough for this one, and after awhile he would get tired and just slump over the edge.

11 comments:

Nicole and Abe said...

That is so much fun that you guys can go on all these little trips. I am so jealous!! I love the pictures and Otis is getting so big!

broadwater said...

Those are the custest pictures of Otis. Where did you get the cute hat for him? He looks like quite the seasoned traveler. Ole'
xoxo

Melanie said...

What a great trip you are having. It;s so great that you are able to see so much while you are in Europe. Otis is darling too!

Karen said...

Looks like you guys had some fun! I'll second Nicole and say I'm super jealous of all these trips as well! I can't picture us going anywhere in the near future! :) (But that's because of Bryce's work...not Brooke!)

Christine said...

That backpack is amazing!

Max Fam said...

Spain looks awesome. and I love Otie's new hat. It is so sweet.

Nanette said...

That looks incredible! I can't believe how big Otis is getting!

Brooke said...

I'm glad you get to enjoy all these great places! It's too bad Otie wont remember!

Chris, Alissa, Parker, and Tenley said...

I have always wanted to go to Spain! Otis is so cute!

Nicole said...

How fun! And he does look adorable in the back pack!

Cherie said...

I got on. I am no longer an out cast. xoxo
yours truly at gmail.