Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Queen Elizabeth II!!

On Saturday we went with the Thueson's to the Trooping the Colour, which is the annual Queen's birthday parade. It was so fun to see the Queen!! That is her in the green in the carriage. Thanks for the picture Kevin and Jill! (I was a little slow with the camera and all you can see of the Queen is a blurry green figure)

At the Royal Courts of Justice where the barristers still wear the old wigs. Too bad Ty doesn't do litigation, I think he'd look great with long white curls.

Jill and I waiting anxiously for the Queen



4 comments:

Jillyn said...

Yeah and too bad I missed her!!! Oh well, I guess moms don't get days off right?
It was such a great time! Now we just need to see William and I think my journey will be complete! (his birthday is next week!)

Mrs. Natalie Monsen said...

That is so cool em. The queen. I still can't believe you are so far away. You are the cutest prego person. I want to say hello to your prince and cohen's soon to be best buddy. Give him a kiss and maybe we will see you when you visit SLC so i can say sing to him. we just miss you guys so much. This is only a temporarily seperation from each other...love ya and miss you lots. just a few more weeks...

Danielle said...

oh what fun!

Christine said...

Looks like a blast! Is that like Kevin Thueson that grew up by us? If so, what is he doing there?