Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Off for a productive day of work...

Tyler had to leave early for work this morning to go to some meeting. As I was eating breakfast, he walked into the kitchen and took a pill. His allergies have been horrible lately with the hot weather we've had here. I asked him what it was and where he found it. He said he just found a single pill in our medicine box that said Benadryl. I said, "wait, what did it look like?!?". He said green and I just started laughing. I went in and got the 2 boxes we have of benadryl- one that says in big bold letters non drowsy and the other that is a box with a little moon and stars on it. Well, the single green pill that he randomly found and swallowed without further research had fallen out of the night time box. I couldn't stop laughing as he walked out the door. I hope he makes it through the meeting...and the whole day! At least I don't have to worry about him driving anywhere!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

oh ty! that does not sound fun to fight the drowsy all day.

Christine said...

poor guy! Hope he does okay

Meg said...

that is pretty funny!

broadwater said...

I thought Tyler was more careful than that. Just goes to show why they have child proof lids. So you have to take more time getting the pills out. Sweet dreams Tyler.

Nanette said...

That is hilarious! What luck that it happened on the day of a long meeting!